Yes! I can purchase native plants for you at wholesale prices…
Here’s how it works:
Step One: Once you’ve had a chance to study your design and have decided on the plants you’d like to order, simply email me your plant order and I will submit it to get a quote and availability.
- Please note whether or not you will be picking up the plants yourself or a 3rd party, or if you need the plants to be delivered.
- There is a minimum purchase of $500 (a little less is okay), so I would recommend ordering all of the native plants in the design at once.
Step Two: I have to place the order and purchase the plants for you because they only sell to contractors or retail nurseries working in the landscaping industry, but it is worth it!
- I take payments through the Venmo App: https://venmo.com/signup/
Once your order has been purchased, I will send you a confirmation receipt and when your order will be ready for pickup or delivery.
*There is a 20% fee for orders reduced or cancelled.
Guarantee on Plants
“All plants are of the finest quality and we guarantee the plants are in excellent condition and are true to name.”
- Claims must be made within 5 days of receiving plants
- There is no guarantee once plants have been transplanted